We are deeply honored to invite you to participate in the 2nd European Cybersecurity Forum – CYBERSEC in Kraków, Poland, on 26-27 September 2016. CYBERSEC is the annual public policy conference dedicated to strategic aspects of cyberspace and cybersecurity in Europe.
The innovative, target-oriented, conception of the conference workshops distinguishes CYBERSEC from other similar events. Our goal is not only to discuss the problems but also to develop stakeholder-specific guidelines, policy recommendations and educational initiatives aimed at integrating the various stakeholders who play a critical role in Europe’s cybersecurity.
The formula of the conference enables us to promote multi-stakeholder cooperation as well as to facilitate bilateral talks between many networking opportunities. The 1st edition of CYBERSEC gathered 400 participants from around the world, among whom were political decision-makers, diplomats, experts, business leaders and academic researchers. CYBERSEC 2015 was recognized by Concise Courses as one of Europe’s top 5 cybersecurity conferences.
Among our guests in this year edition will be:
- Ambassador Sorin Ducaru, NATO Assistant Secretary General for Emerging Security Challenges – Romania
- Luigi Rebuffi, Chief Executive Officer European Organisation for Security – Italy
- Melissa Hathaway, Senior Advisor Harvard Kennedy School’s Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs – USA
- Nigel Inkster,Director of Future Conflict and Cyber Security at the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) – UK
- Dave Pisticello, Vice President, Security and ICT Coordination, ICANN – USA
More details available here: http://cybersecforum.eu/en/
Watch the promotional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXvXvGb5edo
Find an up-to-date CYBERSEC prospectus here: (see PDF link)
To register, please visit: https://cybersec2016.conrego.pl/
Tag us on Twitter! @CYBERSECEU #CSEU2016
- EncroChat: Deciphering of the End-to-End Encryption Service Used by Criminals Cybercrime
- Preserving Digital Footprints and Cyber Resilience: Training the Swiss Police Cybercrime
- Ransomware in Six Questions (by the Ministerial Delegation to the Security Industries and the Fight Against Cyberthreats, French Ministry of the Interior) Cybercrime