In October 2019, the European Cybersecurity Month (ECSM) will begin; one month to become aware of the digital challenges we are facing everyday and to adopt good reflexes. French cybersecurity players are calling on citizens to actively and effectively secure their digital lives, in the personal and professional sphere.
In October, I take actions to protect my digital life during the ECSM! Digital security is not limited to very complex cryptology algorithms, it is also, or even above all simple practices and behaviors to be adopted daily, at home or at work.
One month to become aware of digital security issues and adopt the right reflexes. And to start:
1. I apply my updates;
2. I change my passwords
3. I make backups.
In short, in October, I launch and implement my cyber-resolutions following the recommendations of all experts engaged in the ECSM! These digital security players in France and everywhere in Europe are once again mobilized to share tips and tricks.
- To learn more: https://cybersecuritymonth.eu
- Tracing, not Tracking (by Army General (2S) Watin-Augouard, Founder of the FIC) Legal Issues
- The “right to be forgotten”, a relative right (by Army General (2S) Watin-Augouard, Founder of the FIC) Legal Issues
- Why cybersecurity is a human rights issue, and it is time to start treating it like one (by Deborah Brown & Anriette Esterhuysen, Association for progressive communications) Legal Issues
- EncroChat: Deciphering of the End-to-End Encryption Service Used by Criminals Cybercrime
- Preserving Digital Footprints and Cyber Resilience: Training the Swiss Police (by Sébastien JAQUIER, Deputy Head of ILCE) Cybercrime
- Ransomware in Six Questions (by the Ministerial Delegation to the Security Industries and the Fight Against Cyberthreats, French Ministry of the Interior) Cybercrime