On 13 June 2019, ACYMA launched a new version of the digital risk awareness kit of Cybermalveillance.gouv.fr.
One year after the release of the first part of the kit, 5 new themes and 4 new formats are added to this new version. This tool was developed through months of collaboration between public institutions, private organisations and member associations of the public interest group ACYMA, and with the contribution of users. It is intended for everyone, whether it be for professional or personal use, and whatever their knowledge in digital security may be.
In a context where cyberattacks towards individuals and professionals are on the rise, this awareness kit aims to educate and share the best practices in personal uses, and, virtuously, enhance the professional use.
This kit includes:
- 6 sheets to adopt the best practices:
– Security on social media,
– Security of mobile devices,
– Security of personal/professional use.
- 3 sheets to understand the risks and take action:
– Fake technical assistance scam.
The innovation of this part lies in the integration of new formats suitable for everyone. It thus offers a variety of content and media that helps raise awareness of the majority of people and allow the system to fulfil its public service mission.
– 8 videos with scenarios and examples,
– 1 quiz to test your knowledge,
– 1 comic strip about “security on social media”,
– 9 memos about the kit themes,
– 1 summary of the memos in poster size (A2),
– Stickers from the comic strip for the paper version of the kit.
Released under an open licence to allow a larger dissemination, adaptation and reuse, the content was designed to be used directly, to be the media of training sessions or to be integrated into existing or future initiatives. You can download the full version of the digital risk awareness kit at: cybermalveillance.gouv.fr/contenus-de-sensibilisation/
- Invalidation of the Privacy Shield: the European Union is up against the wall Legal Issues
- Alicem Mobile App Validated by the French Conseil d’Etat Legal Issues
- The geopolitical representations of international law in the international negotiations on the security and stability of cyberspace Legal Issues