The International Cybersecurity Forum is dedicated to reflection and exchanges in cybersecurity by reuniting principal actors and decision-makers from around the world. These exchanges between academics and experts in the cybersecurity domain make this European exhibition the reference for digital trust.
In order to make this true, the FIC hosts:
- The EXHIBITION. To communicate, highlight, recruit, develop and maintain its contacts.
- The FORUM. 40 workshops and conferences over 2 days to exchange with experts and share experiences.
- The OBERSERVATORY. To allow the exchange of dialogue throughout the year, to delve into pertinent themes and to grow the cybersecurity network.
De-compartmentalize the debate on cybersecurity by joining decision-makers and professionals in digital trust; getting their views on the topic and their first hand experiences.
Approach the topic of cybersecurity from a strategic angle, putting the accent on the geopolitical, sociological, judicial, managerial and technological risks linked to trust in cyberspace.
Favoring a partnership approach by creating a bridge between the public and private sectors.
- Tracing, not Tracking (by Army General (2S) Watin-Augouard, Founder of the FIC) Legal Issues
- The “right to be forgotten”, a relative right (by Army General (2S) Watin-Augouard, Founder of the FIC) Legal Issues
- Why cybersecurity is a human rights issue, and it is time to start treating it like one (by Deborah Brown & Anriette Esterhuysen, Association for progressive communications) Legal Issues
- EncroChat: Deciphering of the End-to-End Encryption Service Used by Criminals Cybercrime
- Preserving Digital Footprints and Cyber Resilience: Training the Swiss Police (by Sébastien JAQUIER, Deputy Head of ILCE) Cybercrime
- Ransomware in Six Questions (by the Ministerial Delegation to the Security Industries and the Fight Against Cyberthreats, French Ministry of the Interior) Cybercrime
Cyber risks management
- The great cybersecurity challenge (by William Lecat, General Secretariat for Investment) Cyber risks management
- RSSI/CISO: The “swiss army knife” of cybersecurity! (by Delphine Chevallier, DG, Thalia NeoMedia) Cyber risks management
- Presentation of the EBIOS Risk Manager method (by the EBIOS Club) Cyber risks management