On Wednesday September 16, 2020, from 8:30 am to 10:00 am, a breakfast was held on the theme “From vulnerability management to risk management”.
From the definition of security principles and rules (PSSI) to their remediation, the management of vulnerabilities must respect different phases: exploration of “assets”, collection of necessary data, assessment of associated risks, prioritization, etc. How to set up effective vulnerability management, that is to say aligned with the organization’s business challenges? What sources of information to use? What indicators to measure its effectiveness and report to COMEX? On the contrary, what pitfalls should we avoid?
Mr. Thibaud Signat, Security Engineer Manager Europe at Tenable and Mr. Guillaume Vassault-Hagère, CEO of Yes We Hack and et Mr. Arnaud Martin, RSSI at Groupe Caisse des Dépôts were present to discuss it.
- Tracing, not Tracking (by Army General (2S) Watin-Augouard, Founder of the FIC) Legal Issues
- The “right to be forgotten”, a relative right (by Army General (2S) Watin-Augouard, Founder of the FIC) Legal Issues
- Why cybersecurity is a human rights issue, and it is time to start treating it like one (by Deborah Brown & Anriette Esterhuysen, Association for progressive communications) Legal Issues
- EncroChat: Deciphering of the End-to-End Encryption Service Used by Criminals Cybercrime
- Preserving Digital Footprints and Cyber Resilience: Training the Swiss Police (by Sébastien JAQUIER, Deputy Head of ILCE) Cybercrime
- Ransomware in Six Questions (by the Ministerial Delegation to the Security Industries and the Fight Against Cyberthreats, French Ministry of the Interior) Cybercrime
Cyber risks management
- The great cybersecurity challenge (by William Lecat, General Secretariat for Investment) Cyber risks management
- RSSI/CISO: The “swiss army knife” of cybersecurity! (by Delphine Chevallier, DG, Thalia NeoMedia) Cyber risks management
- Presentation of the EBIOS Risk Manager method (by the EBIOS Club) Cyber risks management