The FIC Observatory is the unique platform for debates and exchanges about cybersecurity. Co-hosted by the national Gendarmerie, CEIS and Euratechnologies, with the support of the Nord-Pas de Calais region, the FIC Observatory is a unique platform for debate and exchange on cyber security and digital trust. It allows :
Exchange of information throughout the year
Organized business breakfasts and debates gather specialists to discuss important cybersecurity subjects.
Delve into important topics
Consistent strategic monitoring and regular newsletters help to detect pertinent themes for the next Forum.
Build a network
The Observatory meetings allow principal actors of the sector to invite and exchange with their contacts during the Forum in order to strengthen expertise.
The FIC Observatory is co-hosted by the national Gendarmerie, CEIS and the Nord-Pas de Calais region.
The project is structured around the following:
- A directional committee of composed of 3 partners steering the debate
- An organizational committee in charge of coordination and logistics
- A scientific committee composed of qualified academics and professionals who monitor the scientific coherence of the program
- An advisory board reuniting the principal partners of the event who give their expertise on the themes and technical demonstrations
- Tracing, not Tracking (by Army General (2S) Watin-Augouard, Founder of the FIC) Legal Issues
- The “right to be forgotten”, a relative right (by Army General (2S) Watin-Augouard, Founder of the FIC) Legal Issues
- Why cybersecurity is a human rights issue, and it is time to start treating it like one (by Deborah Brown & Anriette Esterhuysen, Association for progressive communications) Legal Issues
- EncroChat: Deciphering of the End-to-End Encryption Service Used by Criminals Cybercrime
- Preserving Digital Footprints and Cyber Resilience: Training the Swiss Police (by Sébastien JAQUIER, Deputy Head of ILCE) Cybercrime
- Ransomware in Six Questions (by the Ministerial Delegation to the Security Industries and the Fight Against Cyberthreats, French Ministry of the Interior) Cybercrime
Cyber risks management
- The great cybersecurity challenge (by William Lecat, General Secretariat for Investment) Cyber risks management
- RSSI/CISO: The “swiss army knife” of cybersecurity! (by Delphine Chevallier, DG, Thalia NeoMedia) Cyber risks management
- Presentation of the EBIOS Risk Manager method (by the EBIOS Club) Cyber risks management