To improve global Cybersecurity, it’s time to work our French!
During the former FIC 2015 the first communication actions towards the french-speaking people were launched. In 2016, Systemis teams up with CEIS to introduce a brand new conference. To facilitate the participation of national & international actors, we have chosen to collect trough the Web any information, contribution proposals, or inquiry you may have upon “Cyber security and French-speaking people”.
To kick off the discussion, we propose to start with the resources that allow innovation to:
- Improve Cybersecurity for French Speaking Communities (FSC), but also for monolingual, bilingual or multilingual communities,
- Strengthen synergies in Cybersecurity between the business, the FSC governments and citizens.
Please feel free to extend themes & issues to any other else that may be relevant like: Internet ‘s intercommunity trade, predictive analytics, self-study, communication cyberspace.
Send your contributions and suggestions at: FIC2016@systemis.eu
It’s not over yet. As you may know, CEIS teams up with Kubuk Consulting – the event founder – & The French Elements in Senegal, to set up the next SecurityDay conference. Book now the 15th & 16th March 2016 at King Fahd Palace in Dakar and be part of Africa’s future Main event for “Security and digital confidence”.
French-speaking people, share our Cybersecurity proposals in Dakar in march 2016.
FIC2016 achievements will be displayed & enhanced during the SecurityDay conference in Dakar.
Meet us at FIC2016 and since then, feel free to meet/contact us :
12 rue Vivienne 75002 Paris, 280 boulevard Saint Germain 75007 Paris
69 rue de Richelieu 75002 PARIS,
18-20 rue Jean Rostand 91400 Orsay.
- Invalidation of the Privacy Shield: the European Union is up against the wall Legal Issues
- Alicem Mobile App Validated by the French Conseil d’Etat Legal Issues
- The geopolitical representations of international law in the international negotiations on the security and stability of cyberspace Legal Issues