The Trust Valley is pleased to invite you ONLINE for the official launch event on OCTOBER 8 from 8:30 to 18:00!
The Trust Valley is the center of expertise in the field of digital trust and cybersecurity in the Lake Geneva region. An alliance for excellence, supported by multiple public, private and academic actors.
Register to follow the launch of the Trust Valley ONLINE: https://lancement-trust-valley-online.eventwise.ch
- Tracing, not Tracking (by Army General (2S) Watin-Augouard, Founder of the FIC) Legal Issues
- The “right to be forgotten”, a relative right (by Army General (2S) Watin-Augouard, Founder of the FIC) Legal Issues
- Why cybersecurity is a human rights issue, and it is time to start treating it like one (by Deborah Brown & Anriette Esterhuysen, Association for progressive communications) Legal Issues
- EncroChat: Deciphering of the End-to-End Encryption Service Used by Criminals Cybercrime
- Preserving Digital Footprints and Cyber Resilience: Training the Swiss Police (by Sébastien JAQUIER, Deputy Head of ILCE) Cybercrime
- Ransomware in Six Questions (by the Ministerial Delegation to the Security Industries and the Fight Against Cyberthreats, French Ministry of the Interior) Cybercrime
Cyber risks management
- The great cybersecurity challenge (by William Lecat, General Secretariat for Investment) Cyber risks management
- RSSI/CISO: The “swiss army knife” of cybersecurity! (by Delphine Chevallier, DG, Thalia NeoMedia) Cyber risks management
- Presentation of the EBIOS Risk Manager method (by the EBIOS Club) Cyber risks management